Log in

No account? Create an account
19 August 2009 @ 06:01 pm
Lims Question  
ok so i am trying to get better at voting and i have a question. what is the word you use for icons that look.....ummm...you know they kinda look like claymation or something. there has been something done to the face where it makes it look like that. does anyone know what i am talking about? i see it often and i don't know what word it is i am looking for.
Current Location: home
Current Mood: tiredtired
endearest on August 20th, 2009 03:14 am (UTC)
Can you show an example? I'm all for aiding in voting!
Heather: jessica1setentpet on August 20th, 2009 11:54 am (UTC)
of course. i have to go to work now but i will find an example when i get home.
Heather: Evangeline and Matthewsetentpet on August 20th, 2009 10:16 pm (UTC)
ok i can't find the ones in particular that i was talking about so i went to PB and grabbed one that can fit what i am talking about.

see how his face is so 'soft' it almost looks 'moldable'? like playdough or something. i can elaborate more if you need me too.

by _merle
endearest on August 21st, 2009 03:07 am (UTC)
With this icon, I'd probably comment on how the colouring washes out the detail on his face, I think it's from it being overcontrasted/exposed or a multiply layer that hasn't been spotted away from the face.

I don't think there's a way to discribe it other than Loss of Definition to his face (possibly through the choice of colouring)?

Vote's don't have to be short, I prefer 1 - 2 complete sentence, however much it takes for you to get across your view :)

With the SPN icon you had picked first I would've commented on Loss of Definition or Washed Out details due to the contrast being too high.

Is that ok lol?
Heather: jessica1setentpet on August 21st, 2009 03:25 am (UTC)
that is great. thanks for your help. anything i can do to get better at voting helps. i didn't really feel like saying, icon feels 'clayish' would work out. lol.